Decatur, Illinois

Decatur, Illinois
Curve-In, Fairview Avenue

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Glad News, Not Just Sad News

There are good memories and there are so-so memories. There are bits of sad, bad, and glad news that come our way too.

Some talk has circulated among Mac 65 classmates about how it might be good to use this blog to share some happy happenings, weird wonders, and intriguing incidents that are occurring with some classmates.



Certainly life is more than celebrating its end via an obituary, although that is important to do. I do wish to keep folks up on the passings, but there are other things that transpire. Share some of them. I'm not talking just about grandkids being born or people moving from one town to another, but of the notable notables.


So I'll use myself as an example to point out a few bumps in the road taking place recently. I would encourage people to contact me with your news. Write me via the form you find here.



Here I am in Decatur, at about three years old.

In the realm of you are only as young as you feel, I'm going to get married for the third time on Halloween 2013 (see here).

Other recent Loren Coleman news...

Stackpole Books published my 30th book, Monsters of Massachusetts, on August 1st; my museum and I will be on the Travel Channel on television's Mysteries At The Museum on September 19; and I'm scheduled to be in the Tracy Torme (Mel's son) and James Fox film 701 soon.

So share something with me, for this blog, if you happen to be part of the Class of 1965. Write me here.

Thank you.

And remember. Our 50th Reunion is only two years away.

No comments: