Decatur, Illinois

Decatur, Illinois
Curve-In, Fairview Avenue

Monday, July 5, 2010

Born in 1947


You know what they say? You're only as old as how you feel. Or is it what you feel?

If you are in the Class of 1965, you were, more than likely, born in 1947. I have a birthday soon and thus I am reminded of how young I am.

Certain classmates realize we all have changed a lot since 1965, so no one should be surprised by the natural physical modifications we see in the mirror.

However, for those that are not prepared, I thought I would give you a little preview, by using a famous person who is now the governor of California.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947.



Meanwhile, we should try to do our best to get a bit back in shape, for, if we don't, well, here's an example of someone born ten years before any of us.

John Joseph "Jack" Nicholson was born April 22, 1937.



No comments: